Get ready to roll up those sleeves and make some fresh, hand made basil pesto!
You will be greeted with a glass of Prosecco upon arrival, followed by an assortment of amazing Italian appetizers. Next, you will learn the hand made technique of pesto making with your very own mortar & pestle made from olive wood! A glass of white wine will be served to enjoy during the demonstration and pesto making. Then, hot fresh pasta will be served with fresh basil pesto from our demonstration. You will be taking your pesto creation AND your very own mortar & pestle home with you – but not before a light dessert is served!
This class includes:
- Wine tasting (Prosecco, Italian white, rose and red)
- Italian appetizers including Cinzia’s famous frittata
- Pesto making hands-on class
- Fresh, hot pasta al pesto
- Your own sample to take home with you
- An olive wood mortar & pestle to keep!
- A light dessert
TUESDAY, APRIL 19 at 6:00 pm at Mazzone Olive Oil
Class Price: $75/person, plus tax and gratuity. Deposit to reserve $15 applied to balance the at the close of the event.
Reservation required by placing Deposit here. No refunds. Minimum: 8 guests; Maximum: 10 guests.